For your entertainment and for our sponsors, enjoy our home-made commercials:
Title: Wacko Birds
Hosts: Dusty, Tony
- Yesterday, Polk County GOP elected Will Rogers to the county chairman's position, and Chad Brown was elected without contest to the co-chairman position.
- Polk County Campaign for Liberty meeting at Urbandale Public Library on Sunday, March 24th at noon.
Quote of the Day:
- Last week, we covered Rand Paul's filibuster of the confirmation of John Brennan as director of central intelligence. Paul demanded that the Obama administration declare that there is no authority to assassinate American citizens within the United States.
“They were elected, nobody believes that there was a corrupt election, or anything else, but I also think that...it’s always the wacko birds on right and left that get the media megaphone.” said John McCain on the senate floor following last week's filibuster by Rand Paul.
The Word of the Bird:
- Kim Pearson, former representative of the 42nd district of Iowa, said, “Des Moines Senator Jack Hatch brought fruit treats for his birthday. So what, you ask? Senator Hatch's true colors showed through as he said, "Enjoy the fruits of some one else's labor." I kid you not. On the one hand he is being honest...far too many republicans enjoy the fruits of someone else's labor via economic development.”
- New Jersey Woman Arrested for Reciting Constitution at Tax Meeting
- Colorado House Approves Lowering Tuition For Illegal Immigrant Students, While Army Cuts Tuition Assistance To Soldiers
- AP Exclusive: Applying for health care not easy
- Dozens of WH senior staffers making six-figure salaries amid sequester woes
- Mark Kelly Gave Gun Control Testimony Day Before Buying AR-15
- Branstad comments about Orascom cause partisan Senate dust-up
- Ted Cruz, Mike Lee presenting legislation to defund Obamacare.